How To Apply For And Obtain A ESTA Waiver

As you are planning a trip to the United States, you need to realize that, for extended stays, you need to have a visa waiver attached to your passport. There are many countries where you are eligible to apply for a free visa entry as part of the Visa Waiver Program. You can find this list on many websites to verify that you are in these countries. It is required by the DHS. Let’s look at how you can apply, how fast it will be, and how much it will cost to do this.

Overview Of The Visa Waiver Program

The ESTA waiver program can be accessed on the Internet. You go to the Department of Homeland Security website. Once you are there, you will navigate to the place where you can access the application. It is there that you will fill everything out. It is important to have all of your personal information ready to enter in, and a credit card or debit card to make your payment. Once done, if you don’t have a record of any type, you should be able to receive this visa after submitting it based upon the computer program that will check your background.

How Long Will It Take To Get?

Many people have filled out the application and submitted it, only to find that they are approved less than a minute later. This will be immediately attached to your passport, making you completely legal to come into the United States. It could take as long as three days for it to be fully confirmed. Once you have been approved, your work will be done. It is that easy to get these, and in no time at all, you will be traveling to America and will be allowed in.

These programs are set up in order to make sure that people are properly screened before coming into the United States. If they are able to do so several weeks before they leave, this will be more than enough time to make sure that everything is properly connected. If you have time today, you should consider filling out the ESTA waiver application, allowing you to be approved very quickly. It is a necessary step if you are visiting the United States, or even if you are coming over to work for a little while. Go to that website and get your application submitted right away.